Does your business comply with Regulatory Reform Order 2005 (Fire Safety)?
If the answer is “no” or “not sure” then call Amiga now on 01622 725225 to arrange a fire assessment. All businesses are required by law to meet government fire safety standards, so make sure that your business, and your staff, are fully protected.
We offer you:
- Thorough fire safety risk assessments by qualified engineers
- Installation of fire alarm systems to British and European Standard BS5839
- Installation of emergency lighting to British and European Standard BS5266
- Supply of other required fire safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire blankets etc.
- Compliance with Regulatory Reform Order 2005 (Fire Safety)
Comprehensive maintenance service
Remember, if your business is not compliant with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 (Fire Safety) then YOU could be liable!
Got An Existing System?
We guarantee to save you money on the maintenance of your existing system.
It's easy to "Switch & Save"
Click Here for Details